Thursday 28 May 2020

SRAT!!!!!!!

WALT: Write a character description using similes


This is mine. Its called Scrat from ice age

Scrat is a squirrel that never gives up. He is smart but only sometimes, other times he is dumb. He always  tries to eat the nut but things don´t go his way. Scrat  dose  have a  good sense of humour. He is sometimes like a cat with 9 lives. His tail is like a raccoon tail. He has big bulgy eyes and a scary grin. The acorn is as brown as chocolate. Scrat has little triangle  ears like cats . His teeth are as sharp as a shark fin. He has pink feet like a pig and sharp claws like a chicken. His nose is as black as the night sky.  I like scrat because ... he is cute and funny .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post