Thursday 19 November 2020

My report on guinea pigs!!

 Guinea pigs are pets and they are cute little fluffy creatures. 


They no longer live in the wild. That means if you go for a walk at the park you won't see a Guinea pig. Guinea pigs can be brown,white and black they are very friendly and cute.


Another name for a Guinea pig is called a cavy. Guinea pigs live in small families  Guinea pigs are herbivores so they eat plants, grass, vegetables and fruit.


There cute animals lick people when they are happy and they sniff the air!! Guinea pigs live until they are 7-9 years old. Their teeth are constantly growing so it's important for them to chew to wear them down.  


I love guinea pigs they are great pets but not when they eat your grass. I love guinea pigs. 

Your guinea pigs' health: what to look out for | Wood Green - The Animals  Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post