Thursday 18 February 2021

Athurs pass summary

 On Monday the 15  of  February  We went to Athurs pass for school camp. We stayed for 2 nights. It was really fun!! I liked the river crossing and I also liked the sensory trail. My favorite activity was when we made the huts. I did not like the walks we did. We had nachos one night and pizza the other night. My favourite was the pizza because I didn't like the beans in  the nachos. I had lots of fun but i'm glad to be back in  christchurch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post