Friday 19 June 2020

Shrek Character description

WALT: Write a character description

Shrek does not like people. He loves mud baths. He has a friend called Donkey. Shrek is as green as grass. Shrek  has shoes as black as licorice. Shrek is as fat as a pig. Shrek  has a nasty grin. Shrek has a deep and dark voice. Shrek has a t-shirt as dirty as the dishes. Shrek is enormous like a giant. He has a squishy nose like a clown. He has scary eyes like a demon. Shrek is a meany mcstinky! 


I like Shrek because he is green and I like green. I dont like Shrek because he is mean. I like the first movie because  donkey is really funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post