Friday 14 May 2021

My brief recount on the trip to the red zone!

 W.A.L.T Write brief recount 

On Monday the 10th May the senior syndicate went to the RED ZONE! We were  experiencing being a Refuge when we went it was raining and it was cold. Whenever the teachers blew a whistle we had to hide behind a bush,tree or anything else. Miss Pownall,Mr Gray,Miss Holland,Miss Steweret and Miss More all came. Each teacher had an activity we did the activity in our house groups we also walked there in our house group. Miss Pownalls activity she was running was so you have a buddy and your buddy or you will be blind folded and there will be things on the grass and your buddy will tell you directions so you wont  step on the things on the floor.


 If you are blind folded you cant talk if you step on one of the things on the grass you and your buddy is out. When you get to the finish line you swap so you will Gide your buddy and your buddy will be blind folded. I thought is was really fun but it was also very hard. Mr Gray's activity was making a fort in 5 minutes he had tarps and string to help us. We were allowed to be in groups I was in a group with Izzy Amelia and Ocea we spent most of our time planning and only had 2 minutes until time was up but I didn't really mind.


 Miss Holland and Miss More´s activity was we had this sheet and it was in marinade and to find out what the words mean Miss Holland and Miss More was doing sign language to help us find out what it means we were In pears my partner was Izzy. Miss Stewerts activity wasn't really an activity it was eating rice my house group and an other house group got hot rice and the other two house groups got wet and soggy rice. I diffident like the rice that much. After all the activity's we walked back to school. I thought it was really fun but I wouldn't want to be a refuge any time soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post