Wednesday 19 May 2021

Quick Fire Wednesday challenge! ( week 3 )

W.A.L.T Multiplying using ways other than repeated addition.

If Londyn   has 10 puppy's on Thursday and then  on Sunday Londyn decides to buy 5 more puppy's how many puppy's dose she have? Wait a minute Londyn  is to crazy on puppy's  on Tuesday Londyn bought 5 more puppy's how many dose she have all together? Type your answer in the comment area.

Cute Dolls, girl animated illustration, png | PNGEggLondynkawaii #cute #dog #watermelon #dogs #doglover #corgipuppy - Kawaii Cute  Anime Dogs, HD Png Download , Transparent Png Image - PNGitempuppy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post