Tuesday 26 October 2021

The Dump

W.A.L.T  Reflect on our experiences

 On Friday the 21 of October Room 2 went to the Bromley Dump we went in this really big bus called the bendy bus. The parents there was Jackie (Dakotas mum), Sarah (Olives mum) and Shelly (Quinn's mum). We went there because we are learning about the environment and how we  can help it so we went to the dump. We learned what goes in what bin , how to make a compost and how to make a worm farm. We also did rotations there was three. The first one was  we had to move the worm poo out of there home the second one was to make there beds and the third was to water the plants with the worm tea(that  people think is worm pee). My favourite activity we did was when we made the worm bed because I liked  ripping the news paper. I also liked holding worms as well. Londyn, Indi and I all sat together on the way there and back.  It was really fun at the dump but it stunk. Have you ever been to the dump and do you think it smells?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post