Thursday 18 November 2021

My Ducks Donut Trip


 W.A.L.T

Today we had a duck and had to make a place for it to be going to then we had to write a story of it here is my story.

(title)

Ducks and Doughnuts!

Once a upon a time there was a duck called doughy he loved donuts but his mum never let him get them because she thought they were bad for you. Today Doughy was finally aloud to get a doughnut he was so existed he hadn't had a doughnut in ages. They finally got to the doughnut shop because they live so away it took ages, all of Dough's friends ask him why he lives so far away from the doughnut shop when he loves them. He always says in a grumpy voice its because my mum thinks there bad for you and I love them so I live so far away so I don´t have to smell them getting made because then ill want them. Doughy and his mum walks into the doughnut shop they say together it smells so good and there was no line. Doughy and his mum chose the they wanted and left. Doughy got a cookie and cream one and his mum got a plane one with jam in the middle. They sat in the car and ate there doughnut and said to geather THAT WAS GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post