Monday 1 November 2021

A Question From The Year 5 Revision

 W.A.L.T Find a question you got stuck on.

These two weeks we have been practising for a test. The test is called Year Five Revision the qestions were pretty easy for me but one of the hard ones was this bead one. This is the question.

There is 100 beads  all together on this abacus how many is covered?

I think the answer is  76  and I worked it out by counting the beads that showed then I how much until it reached 100? Comment what you think the answer is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post