Tuesday 22 September 2020

A day in a life if a Rabbit

 WALT: write in first person

I just woke up and the sun was rising it was a beautiful sunrise.

I sat on the grass and watched the sunrise  it was amazing, then I  heard the rooster so i knew it was time for breakfast. I ate vegetables and fruit which was yum. Now  I am going to practise my jumping I love jumping I can jump up to  90 centimetres. After a while I get tired so I go home and have a sleep. When  I have finished my nap my teeth are getting sore so I am going to chew on some grass. Okay I'm done, it is lunch time  so i am going to have lunch.  For lunch I ate apples and carrots. After lunch I go and perform my  twists and kicks in mid air at the park every  rabbit there loves my twists and kicks in mid air. When I got back I ate dinner and went to sleep  to restart my day all again.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! you have a very talented writing. could you next time you can make a back round at the back.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post