Thursday 10 September 2020

Writing

 Once there was a girl called Amelia. She had purple, pink and blue hair and she also has blue eyes that sparkle like the ocean on a sunny day. Amelia was 15  She did not want to go to school. Lucky for her school was canceled because it was  a teacher only day. So Amelia did not have to go to school. Amelia's parents  HAD to go to work so she had to stay  home by herself. She was sooooooooooooooooo excited because she has never stayed home by herself before. Her parents left to go to work.  Amelia just sat on the couch and watched  tiktok  on her phone for a while but then  she got bored so she……  



Destroyed the house. She is 15 she should know better but I guess not.  First she ripped up the most expensive  pillows, cracked the windows with a hammer and then rubbed all her slime into the carpet! 



Then she just patted the cat and didn't even care that the house was destroyed. She got a text from her parents and it said ´I am on my way home. I will be home in about  half an hour´. She was worried because the house was a mess and she only had half an hour  to clean it up. She got to work straight away.



She sewed up the pillows, taped up the windows and scraped the slime off the carpet. The slime was still a little bit wet and slimy so it was quite easy to scrape off. Then  the door wiggled. She wondered what it was. It was just mum and dad opening the door. When they got inside they asked Amelia ´How was it Amelia?´ Said ´great, I would love to stay home by myself again.´ Her parents said sure  but it's time to go to bed. She replied ´okay´ and hopped into bed. 

 THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post