Tuesday 16 March 2021

NZSO😍🌵🍒

 We went to the symphony orchestra on Thursday 11 March 2021.We went with the senior sinder kit. It was put on at the town hall.We saw the symphony orchestra. They made music by  play instruments.They let us go Because we were good. My favourite part was at the start people were doing crazy hand actions and the other schools did the same! It was really funny me and London did it as well. My favourite instrument there is the trumpet because I like the sound. Actually my favourite instrument is piano but there wasn't a piano. I  felt board because it was really boring.


Have you ever been to the sympathy  orchestra?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post