Tuesday 16 March 2021

Practising how to type fast

 So when I went home from school and did my homework and went on my chrome book. I made a google drawing and decorated it in nice bright colours. Then I put a stopwatch on and started typing. before I put the stopwatch on I put numbers on it so I new when to stop. I put 1 to 10 for today next time I might do 15 and then 20. The goal for day was get it done in ten seconds but it was a bit more. It only was my first go so cant expect to much for your first e temp. What do you think Can you Type faster??



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post