Tuesday 21 September 2021

Butters Brilliant Day!

 P.S this is a made up story I had to blog post

Butters Brilliant Day!

I woke up and Butters talked! He said that Mum and Dad have gone on Holiday and hes in charge.I love cats but my cat in charge yeah na. But he said my parents if I don´t listen to him i´m not  going to Londyns party  on Saturday so I listened. Fist he said I had to take him for a  walk  to the playground. So I grabbed Choppers  lead and put it on Butters it was way to big. Chopper thought he was going for a walk  because I got his lead  but I Said NO. When we got back it was 11:30 so I had to feed the axolotl it was fine because it dose not take that long. Then Butter said he wanted me to put Rebecca Zamolo  on and pat him until lunch so I did. Now this is where the fun stuff comes in so for lunch we had candy but Butters just had cat treats. After that we prank called a bunch of people it was so funny. Then Mum and Dad walked in I was so happy to have them back.

The end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post