Wednesday 8 September 2021

My dream place to spend lock down in

 My dream place to spend lock down in is probably going to be a cat place.100 cats ,3 stories high and a big swimming pool. I  would like it to be in the country where my auntie lives in darfield. I would like the outside to be purple and big signs saying cats are the best on the front. Every room will be at least a little bit cat and each cat will get its own room. It will have servants to do every think for and do the shopping the chairs will have cat ears at the top of them so they have some cat to them. Sounds good ay I wish there was actually a place that had all that oh and don´t forget the tree house. What is your dream house to spend lock down in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post