Friday 3 September 2021

Making a song

 Today for hand writing I have to make a wee song. This is going to be very hard because Im not that good at making songs. This song I made up is for fathers day and is called bad guy remix!

Bad Guy remix

Your a good dad looking like fish dad a dad to 2 girls your a good dad darh.  A dad to 2 cats a dad to 1 dog a dad to fish your a good dad. You like KFC and wasabi especially big macs your a good dad darh. Happy Fathers day!

This song is what my sister and I are going to be singing for him on fathers day but a little bit different and longer we will be we will be doing a music video as well. When we is relaxing we will randomly turn the TV on and play the song on the TV I will be putting this on my blog so watch out an Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Lily! I can't wait to hear the song in real life!
    I bet your Dad will be surprised!
    Awesome stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post