Thursday 2 September 2021

Kawa of care

 For hand writing today I had to write down all of the kawa of care rules. If you don´t know what kawa of care is its a bunch of rules to take care of your chrome book. If you ask me it really helps to keep all the rules together here are some of the rules.

Kawa of care RULES

Charge your chrome book every night


Don´t share  your password


Don´t leave your chrome book on the floor


Don´t eat or drink near your chrome book


Shut the lid if your not on it


Don´t go on inappropriate sites


Be in the right place at the right time.


Can you think of any more?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post