Monday 23 August 2021

A dragon and Fred

 W.A.L.T use a similes

One day a little boy called Fred who  was feeding a cute little  dragon a marshmallow on fire. Fred was sitting on a half broken  castle with the marshmallow on a giant fork reaching out into the dragons mouth. The dragon was blue and green with horns as short as a little dwarf coming out of his head. He had big wings coming from his back they are more navy blue than anything else of his body. they were sitting over beautiful bright green  trees and bushes.

Do you notice anything else I have not added in this quick story?



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful simile Lily! I notice that you compared the horns to a little dwarf using 'as'. That is a great example :)
    Maybe next time have a look at your capital letters :)
    Well done for linking it to the work I have finished document.

    Smiles,

    Miss Pownall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss pownall
    Okay next time I will fix my capital letters before I publish it
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post