Tuesday 3 August 2021

The boy with wings!!!!!


Today we went to the hall and watched a show. There was a little bit of acting,story telling,singing and puppets. There was a girl called  Bridget that was teaching us about these birds called Godwit. he had a bunch of home made sense made out of boxes they were pretty cool.  It was about this boy called Jack who lived on a hill and he had a dream. His dream was about his great grandmother telling him to look for the boy with wings to save his apple trees.My favourite part was at the end the apple tree lit up I also liked all of the song. Have you ever heard of the story The boy with wings?

W.A.L.T reflect on our experiences                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post