Thursday 26 August 2021

Crab City🦀

This After noon I biked to Crab city it was a LONG bike.  On my sisters bike it has a flat tire but we still went and brag the pump. But a quarter way there the tire went flat so we pumped it up she was still so slow.Then it went flat again so we biked to the nearest street and called my dad. My dad picked My sister and drove to crab city with her and my mum and I biked there. When we got there they said they didn't wait for long so that means we were fast. Then we played for a bit  we were about to leave and we found a DEAD crab and the we left. When we were biking home we went past school it looks so different when theirs no one there.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Lily- this sounds like a fun trip. Crab city sounds fun. It's cool that you got to see what school looks like at the moment.
    I can't wait until we are all back there :)

    Miss Pownall

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post