Tuesday 17 August 2021

EMMA TWIG VISITS NBC SCHOOL!!!

 W.A.L.T reflect on existing experiences

On Tuesday the 17 of august 2021 Emma Twig came to NBC. The Kupahacka group did a show when Emma twig walked in and had sat down it was really loud.  Then we sang the naitoial anthem  She said ¨ the last time I herd the naitoial anthem was when I was up in the podium so it brag back a lot of feeling¨ . After that some students from room 1 was asking questions while her medal was getting passed around. Not every class got to touch the medal so on the way out all the class got to touch it. When room 1 had finished the questions we sang Cover me in sunshine and Miss dines gave her a virtues certificate. Because she show all of our virtues in her race. Then people were taking photos with her  and  asking for her signature.  I didn't ask for her signature because I had no paper. I loved seeing Emma Twig for the first time. My teacher made this video with room 2 and 3  watching
and cheering  for her. It also had her doing her race and her other experience races it was cool. 



Have you ever seen Emma Twig in real life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post