Tuesday 24 August 2021

Fun Beach Day

 Yesterday I went for a bike ride to the beach with my sister and my mum. We went through the domain and went on a lot of bumps to get there. When we got there we made a hut it started just me and then my mum started helping and then my sister helped at the end it turned out really cool. After we made a hut my sister did some maths with shells and feathers.While I was making a sand castle both the hut and sand castle turned out very cool. We took some photos and my sister and I did our lock down pose.Then we left because we were all getting thirsty. When we got the bikes off the sand my sisters back tire went flat and my mum had to call my dad to come pick her up. So Mum and I raced home I was in the lead and then mum was in the lead Mum won tho.It was a fun beach day!






5 comments:

  1. Hi lily
    I really love how you went to the beach
    Was it fun
    it remind me about the hot summer
    From 🏖️🏖️🌺🍂🏵️🎊😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sophie
    Yip it sure was fun. It almost felt like summer but I got a ice block after.
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lily we are lucky we live by the beach your day sounds fun, i went to the beach with my dad and play Frisbee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are doing good work ^_^

      Delete
  4. Hi Angus
    Yes I am doing lots of work still but it only takes me the morning to do my work. That´s cool you got to play frisbee with your dad. When did you go to the beach?
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post