Saturday 28 August 2021

Saving a bird

 Today we sore a bird in a ball on the floor and the cat was going to eat it. My sister and I went out side and got the cat away. Then we decided if we were going to see if the bird was safe we decided YES. So we made a wee home for it in a plastic container and my dad drilled 2 holes in the top. After that my dad graved a net and and catch the bird it didn't move when he graved is witch was strange. So my dad put it in its temporary home and my parents went round calling places that would take wild birds. They found this girl online that take care of wild hut bird so my dad and I took it to the girls house. And then we hoped it would stay alive just saying we called it Mr fat fluffy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post