Friday 20 August 2021

Deaf People Graph

 W.A.L.T Make inferences about beliefs of people at different times.




Idea or belief about deaf education 

Language taught at school 

Pros or cons of this method

1880

Deaf people should...

Do sign language.

They should go to a sign language school so they can learn sign language.

1960s

Deaf students learn better if...

There was more sign language schools

People should fund raise money to make more sign language schools.

2006

Deaf students have the right to...

Be there self and not have to worry about people bullying them because they're different.

Make people  stop bullying people  just because they're different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post